Our Service Charter sets out the standards you can expect from us. This is our promise to provide you with a consistently professional and high quality service.
Our promise to you
- Strive to arrive on time and notify you should there be any changes as soon as we know
- Always be clear & open with our charges
- Give honest, free advice to assist you in your choices
- Ensure a cheerful, courteous & efficient response to all our customers
- Maintain a clean & professional appearance always
- Complete all tasks in a safe, competent and timely manner
- Work tidily, clean up thoroughly during & on completion
- Pay attention to detail
- Communicate information to customers on a regular basis
We will NEVER
- Overcharge you
- Start a job and leave it incomplete in order to start a new job
- Leave unskilled workers in your home
- Share you details with anyone else
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible, after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader, we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them, please contact them on 0117 981 2929 or via their website: